TITLE: Do's and
Don’ts for a Stay in the Lion's Den
TEXT: Daniel 6:1-28
PROPOSITION: We must learn how to face the lion dens in our life.
KEY WORD: Instructions
READING: Daniel 6:16-23
1. Decide God's Word is not true
A. 1 Corinthians 10:13 – God will provide a way of escape
B. Daniel 6:1-5 Why me?
C. God must not love me or care for me
2. Decide you are a failure.
A. Self-blame is defeating.
B. Where did I go wrong?
3. Look to man.
A. Man is the problem; not solution.
B. Daniel 6:14-16
C. Science, medicine, new invention, computers - They can't save you.
4. Don’t give up or abandon your faith.
5. Change your routine. Why change now?
4. Do - -
A. Keep an excellent spirit.
1) Daniel 6:3 – “an excellent spirit was in him”
2) Job 13:15 – I will maintain my own ways before him
3) Matthew 12:35 – Good man, good heart = good things
B. Remain Faithful
1) In big and small things
2) Revelation 2:10 – Even unto death
C. Keep praying – Daniel 6:10
D. Believe in God – Daniel 6:23
1. Give God the glory – Psalm 57:4-6
2. Don’t let a few lions stand in your way of serving God.